Since 1980, Pinnacle, and its predecessor, Lifetime Planning , Inc., has been providing investment advisory and financial planning services as a fee-only investment fiduciary. Pinnacle is held to a Fiduciary standard of care to its clients under both state and federal law. As a fiduciary, Pinnacle is required to act with undivided loyalty to the client and therefore; Pinnacle’s advice is objective and conflict free. Pinnacle origin was born from the need for objective financial planning and investment advisory services to high net worth clients and business owners. Over the years, this need for objective fiduciary oversight in the Retirement Plan Market was asked for by Pinnacle’s business owner clients and individuals serving as retirement plan committee members. The complexities of the ever-changing retirement plan landscape and the need for objective fiduciary advice prompted Pinnacle to enter the Retirement Plan Consulting arena. Today, Pinnacle can work with virtually any plan provider and platform to provide objective investment fiduciary services with the goal reducing plan fees, limiting fiduciary risk, while improving successful retirement outcomes for the participants.
For more than 15 years, the members of Pinnacle Fiduciary Consulting Group have been providing fully-independent and objective recommendations to plan sponsors and their employees.
Our firm’s primary focus is ERISA consulting for publicly and privately held companies and non-profit organizations. We have the expertise and organizational commitment to bring institutional-level fiduciary management procedures related to retirement plans to mid- and large-size companies from both a process and a service provider standpoint.
We are fiduciary partners with our clients, helping them meet the goals established for their employee retirement plans and improve participant retirement readiness. Our customized solutions address all areas of their retirement plans including, investments, plan design, employee communications and operational compliance.
How Pinnacle Fiduciary Consulting Group is different:
- We believe a singular focus on ERISA consulting is required to truly act in the client’s best interests.
- We serve as a co-fiduciary on the plan’s investment selection.
- We are independent and can work with virtually any provider platform
- We adhere to our value proposition of reducing a Plan Fiduciary’s Liability and a Plans overall fees
- We are fee-only advisers and do not receive commissions as likely the case of insurance agencies, broker/dealers and commercial banks.
- We take a hands-on approach as your advocate in enhancing the services and experience with your service providers.
- We do not have a proprietary product to sell which allows us to be free of conflicts of interest.
The Pinnacle Fiduciary Consulting Group operates with a fiduciary standard of care and has a legal responsibility to put our clients first, above all others.