We assist plan sponsor investment committees in selecting and monitoring funds for their retirement plan.
- Investment Policy Statement development and review
- Fund menu design
- Investment manager/mutual fund search and evaluation
- Analyze all investment fees
- QDIA selection and review
- Ongoing performance monitoring
We value our independence from big banks and Wall Street firms. We believe this independence is the only way we can truly offer objective investment consulting to our clients and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
As your fiduciary in either a 3(21) or 3(38) capacity, we partner with your plan’s investment committee to develop a custom Investment Policy Statement with criteria that meets your investment menu objectives. With a proper due diligence process and supporting documentation in place, your investment committee can ensure alignment with the plan’s investment strategy, while adhering to DOL guidelines.